THE PROCESSEXPERIENCED GARDEN DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTS
The Tried and Tested Method
throughout Gloucestershire, including Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stroud and the Cotswolds.
The First Visit
Initial Free Consultation to…
- Review the site to see the current layout first hand.
- Listen to your thoughts and allow me to comment on how we might address some items.
- Provide you with the best advice and direction possible to achieve your vision.
- Confirm the design fee and set out the best course of action in writing.
Taking the Brief
Once you are happy to proceed we will…
- Undertake an in depth garden survey and produce a blank scale drawing.
- Send you a comprehensive questionnaire prior to the briefing meeting.
- Arrange to meet for an hour or so to start absorbing and exploring what you are trying to achieve.
Design Concept Drawing
This section is where your vision starts to come to life!
- Shortly after your briefing session you will see your first draft or `concept drawing`. This will be accompanied by accurate costings.
- Your feedback is invaluable at this time, and this is where we refine the scheme.
- The process continues until you feel have exactly what you are looking for and most importantly, is within a budget that you are happy to invest in.
- Unlike most garden designers, if I`m unable to provide you with a concept that you adore, or costs more than you`d like to invest in, then the design fee will not be charged. Not that it`s happened yet.
- In some cases, before any work commences it may be useful to mark out the main features of your new garden design on the ground. You then have an opportunity to wander round the tracing of your garden to confirm in your own mind that the proportions are as you expected.
- Teams will be put in place, cashflow and project timeline projections will be issued as the magical process of transformation begins.
- You will be introduced to your team of professionals and our work commences!
- Nick remains as project manager throughout and will be responsible for ensuring that the design is reproduced on the ground faithfully and specifications and budgets are met. Nick will also deal with all the sourcing, purchasing, and keep you informed at every stage of this exciting process.
When we are nearing completion of the garden structure we will…
- Take a separate comprehensive brief from you regarding planting style.
- Produce a detailed planting plan and present it to you plant by plant.
- Orders are then sent to our various wholesale nurseries and planting begins.
We have a few options available ranging from;
- Scheduled season visits
- One off maintenance visits
- 12 month maintenance contract
Elementa Garden Designs specialise in designing and installing gardens throughout Gloucestershire. Based near Cirencester, in the heart of the Cotswolds we have undertaken garden design and construction projects in Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton, Malmesbury, Swindon and beyond.